Numbers are useful to count or measure the objects. They help us to compare quantities and say which is bigger and arrange them in order.
In previous classes, we learnt how to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers. Also, we tried to get patterns in number sequences and learned many interesting things with numbers.
Let us recall some interesting things that we learned. They are titled as follows:
- Comparing and ordering numbers.
- Making numbers with digits.
- Shifting digits.
- Place value of numbers.
- Introducing \(10,000\), \(10,00,000\) and large numbers.
- Indian numeral system.
- International numeral system.
- Reading and writing numerals.
- Comparing the numeral system and learn the use of commas.