Rules to solve \(4 \times 4\) Sudoku:
- There are \(4\) rows and \(4\) columns.
- Each row should be placed with the digits \(1\), \(2\), \(3\) and \(4\) exactly once.
- Each column contains each digit of 1–4 exactly once.
- Each region(sub-grid) surrounded by thick lines and it can have digits \(1\), \(2\), \(3\), \(4\) once.
Let us learn how to solve sudoku with the help of following cases.
1. Understand to fill the two empty cells.
2. Fill in correct picture with its answer.
3. \(4 \times 4\) number sudoku.