A Rhombus may be a flat shape with four equal straight sides. It looks like a diamond.
Properties of rhombus:
- All sides(\(S\)) have equal length.
- Opposite sides are parallel, and the opposite angles are equal (it is a parallelogram).
- The altitude is that the space (distance) at right angles to \(2\) sides.
- The diagonals '\(p\)' and '\(q\)' of a rhombus bisect one another at right angles.
- The angle between the diagonals of a rhombus is \(90°\).
- The diagonals of a rhombus need not to be of the same length.