Two objects are said to be congruence if they have the same shape and same size. Congruence things are exact copies of one another.
In here, the apples \(A\) and \(B\) are congruent.
Let's see some day to day life congruences:
- Biscuits of the same pack.
- Pages in the textbook.
- Pair of postal stamps of same denominations.
- Two coins of the same dimension and same value.
Symbols and its short forms:
- '' means perpendicular to
- '\(B\)' means measures of angle \(B\)
- '' means triangle
- '' means congruence