The changes that take place in nature on their own without human interruption are known as natural changes.
- Seasonal changes
- Volcanic eruption
- Rotation of earth around the sun
- Sunset and sunrise
- Flower blossoming
- Ripening of fruits
- Formation of rocks, ageing and so on.
The changes that do not occur in nature on their own and are done only with human effort are known as man-made changes.
- Cooking raw vegetables
- Cutting trees for making wood furniture
- Construction of road and buildings
- Electronic gadgets
- Packed food items and so on.