- These are animals that have dry scales on their body.
- They are cold-blooded animals that have lungs as their respiratory organs.
- They have pentadactyl limbs that are adapted for climbing, running and padding.
- They are egg laying (oviparous) animals that prefer, sexual reproduction.
Turtles, Snakes, lizards and crocodiles. Hemidactylus frenatus is the scientific name of house wall lizard. Draco volans is the scientific name of flying lizard.
Class Aves (birds):
- These are warm-blooded animals.
- The birds have a waterproof skin which is covered with feathers.
- As they have flight adaptation their bones are spongy with air cavities.
- They have powerful eyes and their two forelimbs are modified for flight.
- They are oviparous and reproduce through sexual reproduction.
All the birds such as Ciconia ciconia (white stork), Aythya fuligula (male tufted duck), Struthio camelus (ostrich), pigeon, sparrow and crow.
- These are terrestrial warm blooded animals.
- They have an external ear or pinna, a muscular diaphragm, non-nucleated RBC, heterodont and diphyodont dentition.
- They are viviparous as they give birth directly to the young ones.
Homo sapiens (Humans), cats, whales, dogs, monkeys.