A worksheet is an area where you do all the tasks. You can enter and edit data in a worksheet. A combination of one or more worksheets forms a workbook.
To enter the content in the worksheet created:
- Click the LibreOffice Calc Spreadsheets from the LibreOffice Start Centre.
- By default, you always get a workbook (sheet \(1\)) when you open the LibreOffice Calc application.
- Enter the content in the LibreOffice Calc Spreadsheet.
- You can modify content in the Calc sheet by moving the cursor to that particular cell.
- The information will be displayed in the formula bar.
- Click on the text in the formula bar and make changes.
- You can also modify the text by double-clicking on the cell.