LibreOffice Calc allows you to generate auto numbers.
To generate auto numbers, follow the steps given below.
- Click the LibreOffice Calc Spreadsheet from the LibreOffice Start Centre.
- By default, you always get a workbook (sheet \(1\)) when you open the LibreOffice Calc application.
- Enter the first two numbers of the series in two cells.
- Select both the cells.
- Move the cursor to the right side bottom of the cell. The cursor will change to the plus sign.
- Drag the plus sign to the desired cell.
- The numbers will be generated automatically. You can generate any series by using this method.