When you type the text that is too long to fit in the cell, the text will overlap on the next cell. If you want it to display in a single line, you can merge the cell.
- Click the LibreOffice Calc Spreadsheet from the LibreOffice Start Centre.
- By default, you always get a workbook (sheet\(1\)) when you open the LibreOffice Calc application.
- Enter the content in the LibreOffice Calc Spreadsheet.
- Move the cursor to cells to be merged.
- Go to format in the menu bar and choose merge cells.
- Select the cells and right-click the mouse button. Then select the merge cells option.