A worksheet is an area where you do all the tasks. You can enter and edit data in a worksheet. A combination of one or more worksheets forms a workbook.
To save the worksheet created,
- Click the LibreOffice Calc Spreadsheets from the LibreOffice Start Centre.
- By default, you always get a workbook (sheet\(1\)) when you open the LibreOffice Calc application.
- Enter the content in the LibreOffice Calc Spreadsheet.
- Go to the File menu and select the Save or Save As option.
- Type a filename and click on Save. For example, to save the students’ marks, type the name Marks in the Filename box and click on the Save button.
- You can also click on the Save icon on the Standard toolbar.