We learned that acceleration is the rate of change of velocity. That is the increase in the velocity of an object with respect to time.
Accelerations are of two types with respect to velocity and time.
- Uniform acceleration.
- Non-uniform acceleration.
The uniform acceleration occurs when velocity changes (increase or decrease) for every unit of time is the same.
1. The motion of a freely falling body.
2. The motion of a ball rolling down in an inclined plane.
3. Raindrops falling to the land.
An object undergoes non-uniform acceleration if the change in its velocity for every unit of time is not the same.
1. The motion of the car with changing speed.
2. When an object undergoes in a circular path.
Rain drops: https://pixabay.com/fr/photos/goutte-d-eau-la-pluie-chute-coul%C3%A9e-164048/
Curvy road: https://www.pxfuel.com/en/search?q=curve