- As for industrial crops are concerned, European Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus are large cultivators of flax and hemp, sugar beets and sunflower seeds.
- Tobacco is mainly grown in Belarus
- Other Tobacco growing countries: Belarus, Bulgaria, Italy, and Macedonian Greece.
- Major producers of softwood and hardwood: European Russia, Sweden and Finland.
- Fishing is a large industry in Norway, Iceland, Russia, Denmark, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, etc., Important fishing ground in Europe is Dogger Bank in North Sea.
- Animal husbandry (especially cattle rearing and dairying) is predominatly practised in the northernmost countries in Europe besides growing few cereals (mainly oats).
- There is a wide practise of Mixed farming, and the use of well- tried crop rotations methods.
Mixed farmingis a type of agriculture practise in which both growing crops and raising livestock is combined.
- Viticulture is most widely practised inItaly, France and Germany.
Viticulture: Viticulture is a branch of horticulture, which deals with the cultivation, protection, and harvest of grapes. It is also known as Winegrowing.
Grape farm or Vineyard