- Longest rail route in the world:Trans - Siberian Railways (\(9258\) \(km\))
- It is a transcontinental railway line.
- It connects Leningrad and Vladivostok.
|Trans siberian railways||Leningrad and Vladivostok|
|Trans Asian Railways||Singapore and Istanbul in Turkey|
- It is a bullet train
- It is the world-famous super express train.
- Connects:Osaka and Tokyo in Japan.
- Speed: \(352\) \(km/h\).
- Second-largest railway network in Asia: Indian railway network
|Cape of Good Hope||Europe to Asia|
|Trans-Pacific||Ports of Eastern Asia to Ports of western American countries|
|Suez Canal route||Europe with South and Southeast Asia|
- Suez Canal route passes through the heart of the world trade route.
- The important seaports in Asia:Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Chennai, Mumbai, Karachi and Dubai.