|China||Manchurian, Shanghai- Wuhan, Peking—Shenyang, Guangdone- Hongkong|
|Japan||Tokyo, Yokohama and Osaka-Kyoto|
|India||Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Bengaluru and Chottanagpur|
Roadway is the most common mode of transport in Asia.
- Connects Tokyo in the east to Turkey in the west.
- Connects Russia in the north to Indonesia in the south.
- The total length of road is \(1,41,000 \)\(km\).
- It passes through \(32\) countries.
The Asian Highway 1(AH 1) is the longest highway among the Asian Highway Network (\(20557\) \(km\)).
It connects Tokyo to Turkey.
- The Asian Highway \(43 \)(AH \(43\)) runs from Agra in India to Matara in Sri Lanka (\(3024\) \(km\)).