Here are the things to consider while writing a blog:
- Who is your target audience? – You need to figure out who your audience is and their primary goals. There is a need to consider the topic you want to write about, how they will benefit, and what will make them come back for more. This will help you develop a precise topic and help you determine what the format will be like and what your tone is going to be like.
- The Purpose – What is the purpose of your blog? Is it for personal use, or is it professional use?
- The Idea – What are you going to write about? Do you want to make money from it, do you want to improve your knowledge and skills, or maybe just entertain yourself?
- The Structure – How will you do it? Do you want to write from scratch, or do you need to have a rough outline of what you will write?
- The Title – What will your blog be called? What are you going to write about? Will it be a personal blog or a professional one?
- The Format – Is it an article blog, a review blog, or a news and views blog? Will it be a one-way or two-way blog?
- The Tone – What is your tone going to be like? Are you going to write in a friendly, approachable manner, or maybe a more serious one?
And when you consider these things, it is effortless to decide what you will write about. You can then start thinking about how you will write about it, and when you are done, you can publish your thoughts, ideas, and information, as a published work.