Who Am I? is a guessing game where players use ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions to guess the identity of a famous person. Questions are based upon the traits and characteristics of a person everyone will be able to identify.
How to play the game?
- Divide the class into groups.
- One group should decide the personality while the other group should ask ‘yes’ or ‘no’ type questions.
- To win the game, a team needs to find out the person within \(10\) clues.
Sample questions to ask are:
- Are you a male (female)?
- Are you a famous personality?
- Are you a singer (dancer, actor)?
- Are you a historical figure?
- Are you young (old)?
- Are you alive now?
- Does your name start with ‘___’ ?
- Is he/she ____ ?
Note: Answers must be ‘yes’ or ‘no’ only.