|according to||in place of||with reference to|
|by means of||in spite of||in front of|
|for the sake of||with a view to||owing to|
|in lieu of||with regard to||instead of|
1. And what about the aboriginal boomerang
2. And through all this commotion, Zigzag slept on unconcerned.
3. They tried speaking to him in English, Hindi, Tamil and French.
4. Scratching the bird under its beak, Dr.Krishnan sighed and said, ‘Somu was right, after all
5. Dr. Krishnan warned Zigzag fiercely as he went towards his room.