- Learning new things.
- To relax the mind after a busy day.
- To energize the mind and body.
- He thinks beyond small things with a broader viewpoint.
- Makes him feel strong about his life.
- Makes him learn new things.
- He enjoys every minute of his life because of the benefits of writing.
- Helps him improve his studies also - able to explain answers exactly.
- Able to describe all new ideas clearly now - so he has become a better writer also.
1. \(5th\) World Carrom Champion, \(2008\) in France.
2. Women’s singles title at the \(38th\) Senior National Carrom Championships in Visakhapatnam, \(2009\).
3. Women’s singles title in the \(37th\) National Carrom Championship in Chennai, \(2008\).
4. \(13th\) SAARC Carrom Championship women’s doubles with Rashmi Kumari in \(2009\).
5. The two time SAARC Carrom Championship women’s singles title in \(2009\).
6. World Cup winner in \(2006\) and The next was the \(2010\) championship in the US where she secured the first place in singles and doubles.
Very small of its kind.
Make something appear larger than it is.
Highly trained or skilled.
Having exceptional talent or natural ability.
Feeling or showing admiration or respect.
Bring back to life.
Distinct, not common.
(phrasal verb) Be vigilant and take notice.