A verb is a part of speech which indicates action. It can either be used as a supporting verb or a linking verb.
1. We need to produce a lot of evidence at the trial in order to make our case.
2. The dentist wants to extract my tooth.
3. It’s important to battle against poverty.
Some of the verbs from the lesson "A Birthday Letter" are:
- It is no easy matter to decide what is right and what is not.
- We work in the sun and in the light.
- Bapuji's message has stolen the hearts of India’s millions.
- If we are India’s soldiers, we have to respect India’s honour.
- I have written a very long letter to you.