A worksheet is an area where you do all the tasks. You can enter and edit data in a worksheet. A combination of one or more worksheets forms a workbook.
Creating a blank spreadsheet in LibreOffice:
- Click the LibreOffice Calc Spreadsheets from the LibreOffice Start Centre.
- By default, you always get a workbook (sheet\(1\)) when you open the LibreOffice Calc application.
If you want to create a new workbook, then follow the steps given below.
- On the File menu, click New. The New Workbook task page will appear.
- Click Blank Workbook on the New Workbook task page. A New Workbook will appear.
- The shortcut key \(Ctrl+N\) can also be used to open a New Workbook.