A Pamphlet is a small booklet or leaflet containing information or arguments about a single subject. They help present information more attractively and easily accessible, and economical to distribute.
- Pamphlets are tools of advertising.
- They are generally used for describing the product or instructions, commercial information, promotion of events or promoting tourism.
- Pamphlets can contain many sheets giving graphic descriptions.
- Pictures can be added if necessary.
Steps to design a pamphlet:
- Find the main purpose of making the pamphlet
- Select a layout for the pamphlet
- Identify the target audience
- Make a design template
- Write the content and categorise it according to the significance
- Choose appropriate images
- Finalise the text
- Ensure your pamphlet is cohesive and appealing
A pamphlet for a restaurant