A brochure is an informational or promotional sheet of paper that can be folded into a template, booklet, or leaflet. A brochure usually contains some additional and informative details with a promotional bent.
Different kinds of brochures:
Brochures are of different kinds. The following are the kinds of brochures used by printed companies.
- Gate Fold
- French Fold
- Accordion Fold
- Double Parallel Fold
Uses of Brochures:
1. Used to introduce a company or organisation.
2. Used to introduce a product or sell a product.
3. Used for marketing purposes.
How to make a brochure?
- A standard print brochure (tri-fold brochure) is folded into thirds and printed on 8 12" x 11" paper.
- The inner flap, back cover, and front cover are all on one side of the page, from left to right.
- The inside of the brochure contains the most valuable material.
- Grid systems are an easy way to arrange and line up your content.
- The grid lines help you align different elements of your website (headers, text, and photos).
Instructions for brochure making:
- Write in short paragraphs with headings.
- Use bullet points.
- Use different font size or colour to highlight.
- Use catchy slogans.
- Use pictures, drawings and graphs.
Create a brochure on your own for selling pizza online:
Prepare a brochure on your own for organizing an educational trip.
Note: You can create your own brochure in different ways.