As pillion rider/co-passengers:
Two-wheeler bikes are more prone to accidents than cars, as both rider and pillion rider face injuries due to exposure.
Ensuring the safety of the pillion rider is as important as the driver.
Pillion rider/ co-passenger
Safety Measures for Pillion riders:
1. Always wear a helmet/seatbelt.
2. Do not indulge in talking with the driver.
3. Children above \(12\) years of age should occupy the back seat.
Play in safe places:
Children always like to play at the playground and other spaces with their friends. Playing is important for children's health and development. But unfortunately, most of them face injuries and fractures while playing.
Children Playing the park safely
Accidents and injuries can be easily prevented with the careful supervision of children. Children must keep in mind following safety measures while playing.
Safety Measures for playing:
1. Do not play on roads.
2. Look for a playground or vacant land to play
3. Do not play around with a vehicle parked inside your school premises/colony or near your residence.