Staying safe on a bicycle:
Most kids commute to school on bicycles. As a result, they should be knowledgeable about traffic laws and safety. They should also keep their bicycles in good working condition.
1. Cycle must be fitted with standard gadgets – bell, brakes, rearview mirror, both front and back mudguard painted white, reflective tapes affixed at the front and back.
3. Avoid busy roads.
4. Keep a safe distance from fast motorized vehicles.
5. Give proper indications before stopping or turning.
1. Don’t indulge in any kinds of stunts
2. Don’t load the cycle with another person or heavy goods.
3. Don’t ride holding onto other fast-moving vehicles.