Man-made disasters are caused by the activities of humans. But when compared to natural disasters, man-made disasters were able to be prevented with precautionary measures.
1. Fire: Massive forest fires may start in hot and dry weather as a result of lightning, human carelessness, or from other causal factors.
2. Destruction of buildings: Demolition of buildings by human activities.
3. Accidents in industries: Chemical and biological accidents occur due to human error. (e.g.) Bhopal gas tragedy
The industrial gas leakage site situated at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh - India)
4. Accidents in Transport: Violation of road rules, and carelessness cause accidents.
5. Terrorism: Social unrest or differences in principles leads to terrorism.
6. Stampede: The term stampede is a sudden rush of a crowd of people, usually resulting in injuries and death from suffocation and trampling.